Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's a brave new world


This blog is a new idea I had. I know it seems like everyone is blogging about something these days and I thought why not.  I don't have an exact theme for this blog. It will mostly be about my thoughts on life and the things I like.   So lets jump right in it shall we.....

A few things that have caught my eye on the internets as of late...

Some really awesome jewlery that I have found and would love to buy


Just look how beautiful this steampunk butterfly is that  Bionic Unicorn made. She makes some truly amazing things and you should check out her Etsy shop!

If your a big Doctor Who fan like me then you have to check out DadManCult . He has made some awesome digital prints of all the doctors. Check out this one

Look at all the detail!  David Tennant is my favorite doctor although Matt Smith is growing on me a lot.

And finally check out this extra large crochet Totoro!!

I mean wow! That is one big Totoro!  All I ever managed to crochet was one long braid......but Amiamigos has some really awesome things that you should take a look at.


Well that's all for now. I'm sure tomorrow there will be some more fun random things!

No comments:

Post a Comment